London can maybe be known as the most iconic city worldwide. It is overflowing with history and has been home to the Royal Family for quite a while. Travelers here adore its advanced vibe yet more than that, they are overjoyed by its old-world appeal that must be felt when you do really visit the city. Obviously, in case you’re planning an excursion to this beautiful city, you should not miss these best places to visit in London for without it, you will definitely return home with a trunk loaded with regrets.
So here is a list of all the London most beautiful attractions that you should enjoy on your London vacation. Remember to add these places to find in London from this list of places to visit in London.
Table of Contents
- 8 Best Places to Visit in London in 2020 that Shows How Much Iconic City it is in the World
8 Best Places to Visit in London in 2020 that Shows How Much Iconic City it is in the World
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour LondonA joy for all the Harry Potter fans, this one will give you an off-camera look at how the movie was made and will take through the absolute generally mind-blowing and mysterious looking sets. Travelers can take a guided visit or explore without anyone else and furthermore wander through renowned places in the film like The Great Hall. One can also become familiar with the entire experience of recording. The ticket additionally incorporates transportation to and from the studios in central London and also the entry.
Address: Studio Tour Dr, Watford WD25 7LR, UK
- London Eye – Iconic Ferris WheelThe London Eye is maybe the world’s most iconic Ferris wheel. It was worked to check the thousand years celebrations in London in 2000 and directly from the very first day, it has been London’s chief attraction and one of the most top places to visit in London. The people’s glass capsules on the wheel ascend to 443 ft over the Thames bringing about probably the most awesome view on the city. The entire ride goes on for around 30 minutes and is typically joined by a long line. But, if somebody is in a rush, they can explore it before others with a London Eye: Skip-the-line Ticket.
Timings: Monday to Sunday, 10 am-8:30 pm
Address: The Queen’s Walk, Bishop’s, London SE1 7PB, United Kingdom.
- Kew Gardens – Royal Botanic GardensThe Royal Botanic Gardens or the Kew Gardens is an ideal place to get that uncommon sunshine in London. Located in southwest London on the banks of river Thames, this 300-acres of the land place is ideal to spend time along with your friends and family. Laid in 1759, the nurseries are currently government property and has an assortment of visits accessible with the free confirmation. Aside from this, numerous music and social occasions are also held here consistently.
Timings: 10 am – 4:15 pm (Monday to Sunday)
Address: Richmond TW9 3AB, UK
- National GalleryOne of the top places to visit in London, the National Gallery Museum has a practically complete survey of European works of art from 1260 until 1920. The amazing assortment in the exhibition hall incorporates paintings from the world’s most renowned painters like Child by Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli’s Venus and Mars, The Waterlily Pond by Monet, and Van Gogh’s Sunflowers among numerous others.
Timings: 10 am – 6 pm (Monday to Sunday)
Address: Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN, UK
- Madame Tussauds London – Wax StatuesMadame Tussauds London is perhaps considered as one of the best places to visit in London and has exact wax statues and intelligent regions that bring your preferred movie characters and celebrities to life. From Benedict Cumberbatch to Johnny Depp to Her Majesty, The Queen – appreciate an honorary carpet walk the symbols you had always wanted or visit your preferred film scenes in an extraordinary zone dedicated to Star Wars.
Timings: 10 am – 4 pm (Monday to Friday) & 9 am – 4 pm (Saturday and Sunday)
Address: Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 5LR, UK
- Piccadilly Circus And Trafalgar SquarePiccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square are one of the best places in London and fortunately are found close to one another. Trafalgar Square was built to celebrate Lord Horatio Nelson’s triumph over the French and has a 56-meter granite landmark, Nelson’s Column sitting above the square’s fountains.
Picadilly Circus, then again, marks the crossing point of a few London’s busy lanes – Piccadilly, Regent, Haymarket, and Shaftsbury Avenue and overlooking this busy traffic stands London’s most renowned sculpture – the winged Eros gently adjusted on one foot.
Address: London, UK
- Big BenThe main thing that strikes your mind when you do a plan for visiting London is The Big Ben and it really is an unbelievable monument. This 97-meter tower housing a giant clock is referred to all through the world as the time signal of BBC radio. It is perhaps the best spot to be worldwide and allows simply to leave it to that.
Address: Westminster, London SW1A 0AA, UK
- Buckingham PalaceBuckingham Palace, built-in 1837 is the London home of the Royal Family since the time Queen Victoria came into power. One can take tours through the palace and one of the most well-known attractions here is the Changing of the Gaurd. This free display of perfect marching is tuned to music and is treat to the eyes.
Address: Westminster, London SW1A 1AA, UK
So, don’t forget to add these top places to visit in London on your bucket list. Besides these, there are many places to visit in London and it will mesmerize you gradually.